Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Friday, September 12, 2014
Monday, September 08, 2014
Friday, September 05, 2014
It's been a rather shameful couple of weeks since my last post. I have no excuse other than I've moved provinces for what seems like the millionth time in as many months. I've been living the life of a nomad of late, and have yet to put down roots in one spot, for too long. I'm hopeful that will change though. Always an adventure. I've got lots of hopes, dreams and plans for this little blog of mine and I hope that those of you who are still with me will enjoy the journey.
Even though - or perhaps because - it is still scorchingly hot (over 40 with humidity today = spending the afternoon in the pool) here in Ontario, I am eagerly awaiting cooler climes and the fashion options that go along with them. I've cobbled together a few of the items on my fall wishlist, some more realistic than others. But as a girl with a fall birthday, I can hope!
1. A cozy, oversized sweater, that I plan to wear with, well, everything.
2. Pearls, pearls and more pearls. Specifically these, from J. Crew.
3. Charlotte Tilbury blush in Love is the Drug. Totally looks like a boob, but I love the colour, ha.
4. Fun new pastel frames. Loving this pair from Bonlook.
5. Simple bangles, like this one from Kate Spade. Stacks of these? Yes please.
6. Seriously so in love with this perfect leather backpack. Reminds me of this moment (even if it isn't Prada).
7. The perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. I used to be a hater, but I am currently loving this style.
8. Lavanila perfume in Pure Vanilla. I had heard about this scent from an EssieButton video, and finally smelled it at Shopper's Drug Mart while shopping with my niece. Nearly died: It is wondrous.
9. These insanely perfect, if impractical, fighter-cat printed heels. Because they are everything.
10. Last but not least: colourful scarves, such as this blue beauty. Okay, I admit, this is not just a fall but an all-the-time wishlist item. I love scarves, all. the. time.
Any early fall items catching your fancy? Let me know in the comments!